Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Early Bird Gets The Worm....or Seed

(Image stolen from Xtinpore)

Well, I may not be the earliest bird, certainly not early enough to grab the worm, but I am early enough in the game to be able to get some seed, or more precisely SEED.

Yup, starting this Friday, this blog will fuse with my other two blogs (Science And Politics and The Magic School Bus) and move to the ever-growing Scienceblogs.com.

It does not work right now, but on Friday you will be able to access the new blog at this URL.

I'll give you the Feed once I get it, so you can all change your bookmarks, blogrolls and newsfeeds to the new address.

The complete archives of this blog will remain here as there are many incoming links, but I will slowly, over the next few months, republish some of the best Circadiana posts over there. I hope you all move there with me - the new blog will be even better (and prettier) than this one.

Update: Due to technical problems, the new blogs will nost start tomorrow (Friday) but later, hopefully Monday of next week. I'll keep you posted.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sakshi said...

Hi, I visit often but never leave a comment. I was just wondering of you were going to talk about the recent Reppert and Weaver paper (about clock double knockout mice not losing their circadian rhythm)?

6:17 PM  
Blogger Bora Zivkovic said...

Yup, it's lined up for he near future.

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Several of the blogs I read have been moving to scienceblogs lately ... what I haven't seen anyone say, though, is why. What's in it for you? Does scienceblogs pay you?

8:25 PM  
Blogger Bora Zivkovic said...

Well, they pay a tiny little bit - enough to pay for one's Internet access every month. What it brings is visibility and traffic - lots more traffic. It brings recognition and respect. Also, it is an experiment in a new way of blogging, building a stronger, more visible sci-blog community in the process.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Science & fun cool stuff
Circle of Science Assessment
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next


The Evolution Education Site Ring

This site ring is owned by John Stear

Previous Site

List Sites

Random Site

Join Ring

Next Site

SiteRing by Bravenet.com