Tuesday, August 16, 2005

After the Grand Rounds

Apart from getting a 1000 hits per day (about half from Instapundit, the other half mostly from combined efforts of Pharyngula and Majikthise and a few hits from all the others), hosting Grand Rounds had additional benefits, namely discovering some new interesting bloggers.

For instance, a visitor alerted me to an interesting sleep case:
"A 2000 account on the Kleine-Levin Syndrome Foundation web site tells of S, who had night terrors as a child and then multiple episodes of excessive sleep beginning when he was 14 years old."
A new blog I discovered via the Instalanche is Emergiblog, a brand new blog by a nurse in California. There are only a few posts so far but they are exceptionally well written and fun to read. Of course, the post titled Circadian Rhythm Caper is really the coolest to me....

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Thank you so much for the mention of my Emergiblog!
I had a mini-Circadialanche! : )

1:46 AM  
Blogger Drunkbunny said...

This may not interest you, but since your kind inclusion of one of my entries in the Grand Rounds, I've moved my blog, and this week is EMS war story week!

Stop by if you're bored. :)

http://www.drunkbunny.org

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Science & fun cool stuff
Circle of Science Assessment
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next


The Evolution Education Site Ring

This site ring is owned by John Stear

Previous Site

List Sites

Random Site

Join Ring

Next Site

SiteRing by Bravenet.com