Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Interim Report

Sorry for rare posting these days (I am even slacking off on my other blog!). I am trying really hard to finish my Dissertation.

I received an additional motivation last week, when my lab-buddy defended his Dissertation. It is and excellent Dissertation and his defense seminar was fantastic. Now I just have to strive to make mine even better! In a month or two, he'll start working on some cool stuff for the Navy - I am assuming about submarine sleep- shifts, or diving physiology.

I see that Circadiana's sitemeter is being slammed from Stumbleupon (who put it there?) and from some kind of Google page or search (when I click on the referrer link, I get rerouted back to Circadiana, so can someone tell me what is this all about?).

Update: OK, I see - Blogs of Note on the Blogger Dashboard has Circadiana on top. Welcome all. If you are new here, you may be interested in the most-linked post here: Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep, as well as the three carnivals I hosted here (just scroll down): Tangled Bank (science), Grand Rounds (medicine) and Tar Heel Tavern (North Carolina blogging).

12 Comments:

Blogger Siel said...

It's from the blogger dashboard page. You're the top blog under "Blogs of Note" --

I'm trying really hard to study for my quals. It's not going well --

Good luck with the diss...

2:01 AM  
Blogger Bora Zivkovic said...

Thanks! Mystery solved!

2:12 AM  
Blogger HadesGigas said...

TWO BLOGS! Get some sleep

8:57 PM  
Blogger Mark Mellang said...

jsut stumbled upon your blog... good luck with the dissertation.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Evangelist said...

check out the pics of the aftermath of katrina

Go here: www.scripturist.com

1:05 PM  
Blogger khris said...

i know what it is to go through the desenfe seminar and dissertation.... i know. it's like giving birth to a child - that is, the dissertation.

dont worry about it, once you know what you're talking about (and dont look like you were thrown at it), everything will flow! :)
anyway, good luck!

4:26 PM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

:) Take your time with the posting, we can wait...

R2000

7:16 PM  
Blogger JR said...

This is the first "Blog of Note" I've checked out, can't wait to see what the archives have in store for me.

-Justin

4:46 AM  
Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

Good post. Just passing through, cool blog by the way.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Humour and last laugh said...

interesting!

2:10 AM  
Blogger K said...

http://mormoncollege.blogspot.com
Diary of a Mormon College Student

9:55 AM  
Blogger MartiniForYourThoughts said...

this is a great site. glad i saw it on blogs of note. i enjoyed it very much (some of the others on the list...not so much) i will absolutely return

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Science & fun cool stuff
Circle of Science Assessment
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next


The Evolution Education Site Ring

This site ring is owned by John Stear

Previous Site

List Sites

Random Site

Join Ring

Next Site

SiteRing by Bravenet.com